- UI logs. Now logs of each pod/container are visible on the UI. Find the Logs tab at the detailed page of a node or a chaincode.
- Chaincode events. Chaincode's events are visible on the UI now.
- You can edit the chaincode details you have added before. Change an image, allocated resources, or replicas amount whenever you want.
- The chaincode flow was fully reworked*:
*The previously deployed chaincodes will be migrated to the new flow automatically.
- Add indexes when adding a chaincode to a platform. There is no more need to add chaincode indexes each time you install it on a peer.
- You can now see chaincode's details on the chaincode's tab. Go to the chaincode detailed page if you want to see the chaincode's logs or events.
- You can set the amount of chaincode's replicas to be deployed.
- You can set the requested memory and CPU for each chaincode.
- You can check a CouchDB status along with a peer status.
- [IS-74] You can use AWS IAM for a database now.
- Now you can specify Kubernetes secret instead of plain login and password in the helm chart values.
- Bugs were fixed.